Friday, January 25, 2013

Miami Baby!!

Wahoo!! What a fun time we had in Miami!!  After going to Utah and bouncing back and forth between family, Zack and I were able to get a little get away, just the two of us.  We left Vegas on my birthday, and headed out for a 5 night stay in Miami to watch Notre Dame get our butts handed to us in the game.  While the game was a big fat bummer, if you look at the score, we had such a fun time!!  We met up with our amazing friends the Bensons, and we went out for an AMAZING dinner.  And guess what, I ate seafood! And even better... I liked it!!!  I had lobster Mac n cheese, an boy oh boy it was good!   Zack had a really yummy salmon!  I have had salmon before, but it was definitely not as good as it was at this awesome place.

We had so much fun checking out the stadium the day before the game, and getting a few little trinkets to bring home. We spent time on the beach, enjoying the amazing weather out there! And we even had an absolute blast scalping a ticket for me.  Zack did have to physically pull me away from some ghetto scam artist with no teeth who was a big jerk because I was letting him know how I felt about how dirty he was playing.  We also saw another fight break out over a guy selling counterfeit tickets.  So it was pretty fun!  In the end we found a very trustworthy businessman that sold us a ticket for a very reasonable price.  He even gave us quite a deal compared to other scalpers out there that day because we were students and his son is a student.  It was very nice, and we were lucky to get in there!!

We were sad to say goodbye to the Bensons for the trip, but it was nice to be able to spend our last couple nights just the two of us with no cares in the world!  We really just enjoyed the company and lounge around at the pool and the beach until we had to leave.

I am so lucky to be married to my husband.  I cannot express how wonderful he is to me and how strong he is for the both of us.  He is the best husband, and he will be the best father when the time comes for us to have children.  He cares for me and dotes over me and works hard and is family oriented and even can be a little spontaneous every once in a while. (don't tell him I told you!)

Well I hope you enjoy our pictures, til next time!!




























1 comment:

  1. ummmmm you are adorable!! I miss you and love you! It looks like you guys had a great holiday season! You are looking super good, I hope you know that haha :)

    ReplyDelete