Sunday, November 4, 2012

Marriage.

Marriage is a delicate thing. A delicate thing at which, most days, I fail miserably.  A delicate thing at which my husband keeps together for us.  I do not deserve him.  I am moody and get tired rather easily and get headaches and want all of his attention when his attention needs to be elsewhere.  I do my very best to keep up with him,  but by the time I get around to starting laundry or loading or unloading the dishwasher or anything like that, he has beat me to it.  I try to make dinners and the cleanest, neatest wife around, but then I get a little behind, and I feel so overwhelmed.  Who is ALWAYS there to pick up the slack? Zack.  No matter how much he has on his plate, he is there for me and working to make my life better.

I don't want to paint a picture that I am some bad wife or something, because I really do try my very best.  I know that Zack needs me and is grateful for me and everything, I just am so overly grateful for him today that it makes me want to shout it from the roof tops!  I know that I have a TON of work to do in order to be the wife that he deserves, and I definitely try hard, but I am just so grateful for the atonement that makes it possible for me to work up to his level.  I know that he has his own things to work on, but he does too! He works on himself constantly and I am so grateful to have him as a husband.  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are wonderful! I have seen you two interact and I know you were meant to be and that you are such a blessing in Zack's life :) Marriage is a very delicate thing but at the same time it can take some beatings and still survive. The arguments and the fights all help you both grow and become the people you want to be...even if they seem ridiculous at the same time.

    Here's to wonderful husbands that make marriage so wonderful!

    We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete