Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On the road!

Well we are officially out of Utah!! We had a very scary experience. Well at least I did. I'm just playin on my phone when all of a sudden Zack hit the brakes and went off the side of the road! I was very nervous! However he just saw this sign and wanted to take pictures of us leaving Utah. Such a sentimental man I have! And how grateful because it was a great fun memory to have! Here are the pictures!!






On a real note.... We really did have a scary experience. As i tell this story remember this: we have no experience pulling a trailer period, but this is what we are driving.




A giant basically a semi, and a car on a trailer. We were driving in construction and all of a sudden there is a cone in the middle of the highway! The construction is down to one lane so there is nowhere to go but off the road! So we did. Then we had to get back on the road. As we tried to do so we felt the whole trailer start to fishtail. Lucky for me Zack is a great driver and able to recover it all. But we both thought we were gonna flip for sure!! But we were blessed to be safe! Til next time!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Spanish Fork,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment