Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MOVING DAY!

Well, here we are... our new adventure.  It has been a pretty crazy one so far.  First of all, I found out that I won't be able to teach here, at least this year.  Because we found out that we would be moving here so late, I missed out on their "interview season" and was told that there was no way that I will get a teaching job here at least for this year.  I am super bummed about this.  I went to school and got this education... for what?  Nothing.  So I will be looking for a position as a nanny once again.  Not that this is a bad thing, its actually a great thing to be a nanny, it pays well and its all under the table, so that is amazing news!  Plus its not nearly as much work as teaching is as far as the daily preparation goes and all of that.  So that is a bummer. I am freaking out a little bit about what the heck I will be doing out here.  I mean right now I have a lot to do with getting the house together, but I just sit here and go CRAZY with my mind racing and thinking about how bad I want to be a mom and how bad I miss my family and all of that.  It makes me miserable!  I need something to do and something to dive into!  So I will find something ASAP!

But in the mean time... Here are some pictures of the move!





1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest girl around! I love that I got to see you for a couple hours and I can't wait that we get to come spend a weekend with you guys as well :) We miss you two! I am so happy for you and for getting the new job you got and for you both for being able to be off on your own and be successful. We are happy for you both! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete