Monday, June 25, 2012

Life in SB!

Well, It has been a while since the last post. I figure we should post an update on what has been going on with our life here in South Bend!  In the past two weeks, Zack finished his first round of classes, and came out with amazing grades! So that is a pretty good news! And I started working which is like the best ever because I was almost to the point of insanity with not enough to do while sitting around at home. I mean, there is only so much laundry and cooking and working out that you can do before you go crazy being alone all day! At least now I have a cute little girl to hang out with and talk to.  It seriously makes all the difference!  Other than that, we have just really had a blast cooking different dinners and going on our weekly dates!  We have made some great new friends and are really enjoying ourselves out here!  Below are some pictures of our live. hope you enjoy!


This is Molly, the little girl I get to spend time with.  She is so happy and cuddly and fun, I am lucky to be watching her
We went with some great new friends that we made here and played games! This is the score of Rook.  As you can see, the teams were split Men and women, but the score shows us the proper name of the teams would have be little boys and female geniuses.  It was seriously so fun! We played games and fed the crazy geese outside their apartment! it was so funny watching them fight over it.
This is a little fella that I found outside my apartment one day, I almost stepped on him, and he scared the crap out of me!!
So, our bed spread is grey.  I am trying to make our room feel a little more "homey" and wand to add yellow pillows to our bed.  Then I also am going to paint some canvas in a chevron pattern with yellow and white.  But I am trying to figure out  what fabric to use to make the pillow cases.  But I want something that is versatile because I hope to get new bedding before too long and would like the pillows I make to match my future bedding.  My future bedding will be black and white patterned. Any ideas? or should I choose something just plain?

2 comments:

  1. Boo Yah! Those women must be pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah, pretty sure they were the smartest people out there! We must get together and do it again. Let us know when your guests leave and we will play!

    ReplyDelete